The role will include producing website design mock-ups, custom theme development for WordPress, and amending the aesthetics of our office documents. This candidate should have a firm grasp on tools such as Figma for design purposes, though the choice of tool is flexible.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate excellent communication and collaboration skills, and experience with version control systems like Git. A desire to progress into a full stack developer role is an advantage. The role offers training and exposure to modern low-code application development environments and classic skills such as SQL and C#.
- Produce social media graphics and other visual content using Adobe Suite.
- Develop custom themes for WordPress.
- Update and enhance the aesthetics of office documents including Word and PowerPoint presentations.
- Produce website design mock-ups using preferred tools like Figma.
- Collaborate with our team on various projects, ensuring clear and effective communication.
- Utilise version control systems, such as Git, effectively.
- Show a willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and coding languages.
- Show an interest in full stack development and be open to training in SQL, C#, and low-code application environments.
- Experience with Adobe Suite for graphic design.
- Strong design sense.
- Ability to customise WordPress themes.
- Experience with tools such as Figma.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with version control systems, such as Git.
- Interest in and ability to learn new technologies and coding languages.
- A plus: experience with SQL, C#, and interest in full stack development.
- A plus: any knowledge of the Power Platform.
This role offers a diverse set of challenges and learning opportunities. If you’re a dedicated professional ready to bring your skills to a dynamic team, we would be delighted to hear from you. Complete the form below or send us a short introductory email with your CV to email@example.com.