Who are we?
We’re not your average software development and digital consultancy. First of all, we’re based in the sought-after location of Jersey, and secondly, we’re a highly respected Microsoft Partner.
We may be small, but we’re perfectly formed, not to mention, mighty, when it comes to our personalities and the results we achieve for our clients.
We respect our employees and providing our clients with a quality service is what drives us every day. As for our workplace culture, it’s far from your run-of-the-mill IT stuffy, we’ve got runners, readers, snowboarders, footballers, musicians and many more talented people in our team.
In fact, once our staff join, they stay with us for years because we’re such a great bunch.
Why come and work for us?
If the information above hasn’t sold us enough to you, there’s all of this too…
- We don’t limit ourselves to using a strict set of technologies – we’re focused on using the right technology for our clients, which involves the latest tech innovation, such as AI
- We enjoy our coding – but we also enjoy getting to know each other during social activities, such as kayaking, chartering a fishing boat (and eating our catch), ski-ing and clay pigeon shooting. Next on our social agenda is axe throwing, how good’s your aim?
- We’re launching a new product – come and be part of the team that watches it grow and plays a part in its success
- Exciting technical challenges – no two days or tasks are the same in the XRM office, which keeps us on our toes and our brains ticking over
- Ongoing training – junior staff members get to spend 0.5 days a week on boosting their skills
- All of the team get to take part in off-island training, which includes company-wide training conferences. Last year, we headed to the Scottish Summit Power Platform conference, where we learnt loads and got to experience the bright lights of Glasgow, bagpipes and all!
- We’re a small team where everyone makes an impact – and we’re keen for them to do this too. Everybody has a voice and is supported as they grow in confidence with every project they contribute to
Who do we want?
Ideally, you. If you’ve got the skills we’re looking for. Although, you may be pleased to know we are open to hearing from candidates with different levels of skills and experience.
The nitty gritty
What we’d like you to be able to do at the very least (basic requirements):
- Work with the team to support the implementation of various projects and solutions
- Use your problem-solving skills to help improve business processes
- Collaborate in the design and implementation of end-to-end solutions that enable our clients to improve productivity and/or knowledge-sharing
- Deliver solutions with clients and other team members
- Create or help with devising integrated solutions for back-office/ERP and other back-end services
- Determine or contribute to creating creative solutions to solve business challenges that may sometimes include custom code development
What we’d really like you to bring to the table (required knowledge & skills):
You’ll know all about:
- Source control
You’ll be great at:
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Having a ‘can do’ attitude
- Continuously learning
You’ll have achieved some form of:
- Practical coding
- Studies in IT, computer science or coding
You’ll have these skills:
- Developing apps on the Microsoft Power Platform and/or Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE
- .Net development, ideally C#
- Database queries, ideally in Microsoft TSQL
- Data manipulation and integrations
Two more things:
- Our vacancies are open to all employment statuses, including registered, and we have license for people who want to relocate to Jersey
- Salary is dependent on experience
Now all that’s left for you to do is apply.
Use the form below or send us a short introductory email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org