Reducing costs, streamlining business processes, or optimising communication - organisations that engage with XRM improve efficiency and increase profitability.
We understand your challenges and develop a robust set of requirements.
Rely on our experience to estimate the costs and prioritise the roadmap
Deliver on time
We get buy in from your whole business and manage the project from beginning to end.
How we help
With a clear project definition, your key stakeholders will recognise the value that the change will bring, and you will end up with a system that solves real problems for your business.
- We facilitate a series of workshops that enable you to identify the critical aspects of your project.
- We craft a strategy using the results from the workshops to produce a comprehensive road map for your project.
- We outline a bespoke long-term strategy, including essential key milestones and success metrics, to ensure that the project achieves your business objectives.
Assessment & Scope
By transforming your vision and strategy into a clearly defined road map with deliverables, requirements, and costs, we keep your project on track and avoid costly rework.
- We gain an understanding of your requirements via a series of workshops, end user walkthroughs, and ongoing reviews. This allows us to build a comprehensive wish-list of your requirements.
- We assess the cost/value of each line item and create a roadmap for future requirements to be tackled in phases. Each phase comes complete with indicative cost estimates.
- We work alongside you to implement the roadmap by supporting your in-house team, delivering the project ourselves, or a combination of the two.
Training & Support
Successful software projects rely on our experience to design and deliver powerful change management plans that make sure your new software becomes an integral part of your business process. This can include:
- Train the trainer
- End user training
- Design of documentation
- Ongoing support contracts
We were looking for more than just a simple upgrade and XRM enabled us to achieve exactly that. Their rapid implementation was pain-free and the new CRM system has exceeded our expectations.
IT Assistant Manager @ Hawksford
When our supplier let us down we were left in a situation where we had to meet a tight deadline with very serious penalties for non-compliance. XRM Architects stepped in at very short notice, with little knowledge of the project, and took complete control of the situation. They worked tirelessly to extract and deliver the data to the regulators and went the extra mile to ensure that everything was completed in time.
Clive Le Marquand
Partner @ PKF BBA
Other organisations are already making the most of their business software with XRM.
Guernsey Financial Services Commission were looking to upgrade through 4 versions of Microsoft Dynamics to allow them access to the latest features and ensure continued support from Microsoft for their... Read More
When our supplier let us down we were left in a situation where we had to meet a tight deadline with very serious penalties for non-compliance. XRM Architects stepped in... Read More
We were looking for more than just a simple upgrade and XRM enabled us to achieve exactly that. Their rapid implementation was pain free and the new CRM system... Read More